Vietnam International Exhibition & Conference On Cosmetics, Beauty, Hair & Spa 2016
Date: 21 ~ 23 April 2016
Venus: Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center, SECC - 799 Nguyen Van Linh Str., Dist.7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Cosmobeauté has been the only platform for the beauty trade professionals within the Southeast Asia region ever since year 2005 where most beauty shows are consumer oriented in this area.
Launched in year 2005 in Malaysia, Cosmobeauté has stretched its arms to Indonesia (2006) and Vietnam (2008), gradually recognised as the leading professional beauty trade exhibition in Southeast Asia region.
Following successful editions in Indonesia and Vietnam, Cosmobeauté series of exhibitions is expanding to the next exciting destination – Myanmar and Thailand in 2014 to provide a premium sourcing platform for the beauty industry.
Cosmobeauté has been continuing its commitment to be the most proven sourcing platform for beauty trade professionals to explore business in the spectrum of beauty and spa industry. In order to optimize the platform for networking and business opportunities, Cosmobeauté endeavor to facilitate connections between exhibitors, importers, suppliers and visiting buyers through various initiatives.
With the lined up events planned over the days of Cosmobeauté, you will have chances to explore latest trends and products from within all segments of the industry. Cosmobeauté also promise strong participation of both national and international group pavilions which give you the globalized perspectives on emerging trends all around the world.
Cosmobeauté will be the multi-dimension platform for both exhibitors and buyers to connect with each other for a whole new beauty experience.
REVIEW: COSMOBEAUTE VIETNAM 2015
With the worlds of beauty and skincare set to become increasingly intertwined, Cosmobeaute has successfully incorporated a series of collaborations in the Opening Ceremony of ASEAN’s leading beauty trade exhibition in Vietnam, aimed at fostering the development of stylish fashion coupled with glowing beauty from within.
This exhibition has attracted 10,737 visitors and international trade attendees and 140 exhibitors who hailed from 15 countries such as China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan Thailand, Vietnam and USA including first time participants from Hungary and Sri Lanka.
The 3-day event ended positively with visitors, exhibitors, speakers, delegates and press having plenty of opportunities to network, discuss current trends, witnessed a plethora of products from worldwide and gained insightful knowledge through the product launches, demonstrations and conference sessions.
As an important part of the event, VIPs visited the impressive main country pavilion such as the Taiwan, Singapore, Korea, Vietnam, and Italy. It has provided an ideal platform for communication, sharing and discussion of the forthcoming global beauty industry development and outlook with relevant government officials, international organizations, investment firms, research institutions and other key industry players from ASEAN and abroad.
Gracing the opening ceremony on April 9 were leaders from major beauty enterprises and embassy representatives of various countries as well as executives of foreign and local business institutions in Vietnam.
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE
• The economy has grown and domestic spending have push the demand for personal care products like cosmetic and cosmetic surgery as well.
• We make your life easier to market your products in ASEAN region. Different ethics and culture make doing business in this region very unique and challeging. One need to understand this and be patient when decide to earn a slice of this lucrative market.
• For manufacturers and service providers looking for importers and distributors to represent their products , equipments and services in this region, you have the opportunity not only dealing with potential representative but Salon and Spa owners, and professionals in the beauty industry, this will definitely give a wide range of understanding of the local culture, climate, skin types, business etiquette and valuable feedback to launch related and saleable products.
• Easy access among the countries via budget airlines and frequent flights have made traveling between this region hassle free. Cheaper accommodation compare to some Asian countries have further increased the travelling of visitors.
• Asian Harmonisation Cosmetic Act and AFTA have enabled cosmetic and beauty products registration easier and has cause a reduction of taxes compare to before.
WHO SHOULD VISIT
Beauty Salon & Spa Owners; Hair & Nails Salon; Importers; Hotels; Beauty School; Local Products Manufacturers; Aesthetic and Wellness Center; Department Stores; Supermarkets; Pharmacies & Chain Stores; Fitness Centers / Clubs; Bridal House; Trade Publications; Associations; Government Bodies..